Job Description – Cree Central Inside Sales Representative
We currently have an opening for an Cree Central Sales Representative, EMEA within our Cree Semiconductor Sales team. This position will be based in Unterschleißheim (Munich), Germany.
This position will be responsible for helping the Sales team driving revenue growth through proper planning, forecasting, proactive account management and collaborating with the other company departments. This position will report to the Cree Central Sales Manager EMEA or to whoever will the business decide.
- Support the sales force on the sale of the company’s products, systems and/or services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Support first contact with new leads to acquire and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers and distributors
- Establish strong business relationships with distributors and key customers
- Support agents and distributors, overlook opportunities and projects through SFDC. Proactively stimulate agents and distributors to meet their sales targets
- Provide Back Office support to the outside salesforce, office management and general communications.
- Support activity on tenders and RFQ’s coordinating all relative office activities
- Work with Customer Service department on client-critical issues regarding shipments, payments, RMA’s and other key indicators, include after sale support
- Collaborate with the RSM team and the Operations team on the forecasting
- Support the management in understanding the level of customer satisfaction with Cree technical support and drive continuous improvement in customer satisfaction while meeting Cree’s business needs
- Revenues growth
- Self-initiative and organization skills
- Teamwork and ability to follow management directions
- Satisfaction of Company Management
- Satisfaction of key successful clients and agents
- Satisfaction of teammates and cross functions
- Excellent presentation and written communications skills
- Demonstrated active listening skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Good problem solving and conflict management skills
- Excellent daily work organization skills
- Ability to gain trust and respect from customers’ managerial and sales teams
- Self-motivator with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- Availability to sporadic customer calls and fairs attendance
- Ability to interact effectively with different cultures
- College degree required or equivalent business experience
- Excellent capability of teamwork
- Proficient computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Internet Research
- Excellent command of English and German language (verbal and written)
- 3+ years inside sales experience
- Good working knowledge of Russian