Talent Development Content and Delivery Specialist
Cree is seeking a Content and Delivery Specialist to join the Talent Management team at our global headquarters in Durham, NC. Playing a role within Talent Management, the Content and Delivery Specialist will have responsibility for developing content based on course designs and organizing initiatives to help shape Cree’s workforce capabilities. This person will report to the Talent Development Manager and will partner with the other key HR team members (HR Operations, Total Rewards, and Employee Relations). As part of the Talent Management team, this role will help shape and deliver on the talent strategy and will work closely with Leadership to assure continuity in workforce engagement activities.
- Develop and update developmental training programs
- Deliver on-site training content
- Design, standardize and evaluate training curriculum and course/program objectives
- Facilitate and maintain assessments and instructional aids for customers
- Validate project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data and output requirements with subject matter experts
- Develop and administer post-training tools that measure effectiveness of training material and support operational metrics
- Participate in continuous improvement events to create and improve training programs and materials
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Instructional Design, Training, Education, Learning Management or related discipline preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with learning management systems, course development software and e-courses
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to use current software and learn new software that supports the facilitation of training and development of e-courses, presentations, assessments, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Preference will be given to candidates with Instructional design experience