We currently have an opening for an Administrative Support Materials I within our Customer Service group. This position will be stationed in Morgan Hill, CA.
The primary focus of this position is to provide logistics coordination and assistance with the shipment of products to our customers and to their requirements. Order fulfillment is the main function of this position, but it also includes cycle counting, inventory accuracy, sample shipments and other products that generate revenue for the company. This role requires communication between Production Control and Customer Service Representatives globally.
- Receive finished goods material into the Oracle database.
- Prepare Cree's Optoelectronic, Power, RF, Materials and XLa mp products for shipment to internal and external customers. Process shipments through Fed Ex, UPS, DHL and local couriers’ systems as required.
- Responsible for the organization, accuracy and maintenance of Finished Goods inventory (FGI).
- Responsible for timely and accurate data entry using Cree MS Excel, Access and Oracle.
- Responsible for the accurate filling of various records.
- Responsible for the accuracy of inventory for the various business units supported.
- Other duties and responsibilities as instructed by team lead and/or management.
- Must be highly detail oriented and well organized.
- Must have very good verbal and written skills in English.
- Must be highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to be successful in a fast pace, frequently high-pressure environment.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime as business dictates.
- HS Diploma minimum.
- Successful candidate will have the demonstrated willingness and ability to be a key individual contributor to a team.
- Prior semi-conductor shipping experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and Oracle are highly desirable.